This is a popular recipe and there are many slight variations but thought I would post it as this particular mix has worked well for me. It’s really quick to make and always goes down well.
1 cup chunky peanut butter
1 cup caster sugar
- Preheat oven to about 160C
- Beat Peanut butter and sugar together in a bowl until softened and well combined.
- Beat the egg and mix into the peanut butter and sugar.
- Form the mixture into little balls and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Squish down the balls with a fork and then pop into the oven for 15mins.
The cookies should have browned a little when they come out of the oven but they will still be soft, try to avoid the temptation of moving them straight away as they will just fall apart. Just leave them sit on the tray and they will firm up as they cool. Move onto a rack to cool fully once they are firm enough to move.